Addicted Knitter

Gwen is a high school junior stranded on a not-quite-deserted island. (Manhattan.) She's obsessed with knitting and everything japanese.

Friday, June 09, 2006

So many UFOs!

Okay, I still have no camera, I'm sorry. We took it to the camera doctor and he said that it was irreperably messed up. But I'm getting a bit of money soon, and hopefully I'll have enough left over to get a new one. In the mean time I have been starting so many new projects I think I'm going to overload soon.

UFO list:
-Irish Hiking Scarf
-Socks
-BBBB
-Pink cardi
-Mariah

Now that I look at it, I gues it's not that bad, but it's definitely the worst I've had. At least I finished something! I made an incredibly pretty little something (if I do say so myself) for my partner in the Color Swap 2 - but I'm not going to say anything else until she gets her package, because I know some peopel have been stalking everybody in the swap to figure out who their secret partner is.

Okay! Back to my Ethics paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home