Addicted Knitter

Gwen is a high school junior stranded on a not-quite-deserted island. (Manhattan.) She's obsessed with knitting and everything japanese.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Yarn, yarn, it's good for the heart

Went to a HUGE yarn sale at Smiley's yesterday. Spent about $100, got a big garbage bag full of yarn, and a bunch of free patterns. Pretty good stuff too. Trying to find a way to post pictures.

Been working on the BBBB (Big Bad Baby Blanket! ^_^) a bit, though not as much as I'd like because school is really crazy right now...I pulled my first all-nighter last night, how fun. I'm about two inches past the half way point, and need to attach some more yarn. Got to get that finished now that I have all the yarn for the other projects I was planning...Stanley's gloves, my sweater, color swap gift, my aunt's scarf, john's hat, socks for the grandparents...getting an early start on Christmas this year.

Also participating in my first swap on Craftster. So excited! It's tough, though, and kind of nerve-wracking, because I dunno for sure that the person I'm sending to will like the stuff. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? And she seems really nice.

Oh, and if my partner is reading this...hi. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home