Addicted Knitter

Gwen is a high school junior stranded on a not-quite-deserted island. (Manhattan.) She's obsessed with knitting and everything japanese.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm here.

Wow.

It's been a long time since I posted, hasn't it?

I've been kind of out of it.

However, I have been knitting and lurking on people's blogs and such. Since I last posted I have knit....hm...

-2 scarves in different shades of purple
-1 teddy bear (and one more that's just waiting to be stuffed)
-1 pair of super-cool wristwarmers

And started myriad other projects, including a pink sweater for a member of my family who will remain nameless because I believe some of them read this. I have also gotten into making t-shirts, more on that later.

More on everything later, actually. I'd post pictures now but there's something up with the screen of my camera; shhh, don't tell my mom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home