Addicted Knitter

Gwen is a high school junior stranded on a not-quite-deserted island. (Manhattan.) She's obsessed with knitting and everything japanese.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I have made absolutely no progress, but I have added another person to my list to make gifts for. I found out today that my friend Niall does ballet SIX HOURS A DAY - on weekdays! We're still in high school, in case you missed that. I dunno when he finds time to do any homework. He wants to get into Julliard, and I don't doubt that he will, but jeez...anyway, we never have any time to hang out any more, so I figure I'll make him a scarf instead. >_<

I also picked up yarn to make an astrodome for my friend Alisa, and a tail to match Nora's hat.

I really need to get knitting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home