Addicted Knitter

Gwen is a high school junior stranded on a not-quite-deserted island. (Manhattan.) She's obsessed with knitting and everything japanese.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Well, I don't have epilepsy. Yay! I just have very low blood pressure. I coulda told them that, I'm a laid back kind of girl. :) They did an EEG though - or EKG? something like that - which required putting nodes on my head with this gluey stuff that smelled like oranges. So then I had to shower again. That stuff was really gross. Bob II is scared of it. Here he is hiding behind my Favorites dropdown. Ain't that cute.



But, as I expected, I did have plenty of time to knit. I finished that blue scarf, and I think I'll give it to my friend Barbara for Christmas. Although it's very nice, and I'm tempted to keep it for myself. xD I also mostly finished the Tie One On for my hostess, finally. I just have to weave in the ends. It looks really nice. I have a couple balls of the yarn left, too, which was a surprise.

I'll post pictures later - right now I need some shuteye. Au revoir!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So happy that everything turned out well. If you visit Rox's blog (Fearless Knitter) I think you will figure out who I am (that is if you really want to know - heh).
    SP5 Angel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home