Addicted Knitter

Gwen is a high school junior stranded on a not-quite-deserted island. (Manhattan.) She's obsessed with knitting and everything japanese.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Japan!

I'm currently in Japan, and will be for the next 8 days. I'd hoped to put up an entry with all sorts of pictures before I left, but it was not to be. I have been doing a lot of knitting though! Right now I'm working on a "Tie One On" from knitty for my hostess.

When I get back, I'll have pictures of lots and lots of knitting - and Japan, of course!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Tina said…

    I am sooo jealous that yougot to go to Japan. Send me a note and let me know what sort of gifties you'd like. I already have some in mind, but I need more ideas. I'm glad I got you for my angel, we seem to have a lot in common (as in, I <3 anime and manga also).

    -Tina
    your sp5 "angel"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home