Addicted Knitter

Gwen is a high school junior stranded on a not-quite-deserted island. (Manhattan.) She's obsessed with knitting and everything japanese.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Comicon!

So, I didn't post pictures today. I'm sorry. It's all my brother-in-law's fault. And my nephew's, a little.

They brought me to a comic convention all day today.

It rocked my theoretical socks.

I got tons of loot, a bunch of it free - including like $30 worth of Magic cards, which was awesome. Oh my god, it was just so great. And I'm not even that much into comics. They had some cool manga booths though, and lots of good cards and electronic gaming stuff and OH MY GOD I am still totally hyper.

I did get some Hello Kitty stuff for my Pal, though, so it wasn't a totally selfish experience.

Will post pics ASAP. Of everything.

yeah.

oh! hi secret pal! I understood your comment, but I'm not really sure what to say - except, of course, 'Merci Beaucoup'! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home