Addicted Knitter

Gwen is a high school junior stranded on a not-quite-deserted island. (Manhattan.) She's obsessed with knitting and everything japanese.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Woot!

I now officially have a knitting blog! This makes me happy.

So...a little about me, I guess. I learned to knit about two years ago, but it was neglected for freshman year while I went through a period of typical high school angst. (After I made a hat that was knit so tightly it was nearly waterproof, that is.) Now I'm almost done with sophomore year and I've picked it up again, because it's very therapeutic and will, hopefully, keep me from having a nervous breakdown. That's important to me right now.

My current project is (are?) the Hurry Up Spring armwarmers from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation. I'm very excited about them. ^_^ Since it's my first cabling project, there're tons of mistakes, but I will post a picture ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home