Addicted Knitter

Gwen is a high school junior stranded on a not-quite-deserted island. (Manhattan.) She's obsessed with knitting and everything japanese.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Piccies

OK, so I don't have pictures of the armwarmers - they're in New York, I'm in New Jersey. But here's the beggining of my Letter Have it Bag, in't it pretty? Blogger is acting up and my HTML isn't working, so I'll just have to post hyperlinks for now.

Front Panel (look, my first intarsia!)

My tech crew leader Catherine said that I actually did both fair isle and intarsia on here, since I didn't carry the yarn over each time - only when there was just a bit of black between two pink places. That's what happens when you teach yourself, I guess. The back is all yarn ends, which I suppose is evidence that she's right. Fine by me, Fair Isle always seemed kind of freaky to me, so I'm glad it's easy enough that I did it by accident... Other Side of Front Panel

Back Panel - still on the needles, but nearly done.

Many thanks to Teresa over at liquidgirl, who told me where to find the pattern corrections for the center panel. I'm very glad I haven't started that bit yet.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous teresa said…

    Welcome to knitblogland! Nice 'g'! :) I'm saving the front panel for last because I'm still figuring out how I want my 't' to look.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous teresa said…

    Welcome to knitblogland! Nice 'g'! :) I'm saving the front panel for last because I'm still figuring out how I want my 't' to look.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home